A member asked:

What can i take if i suffer from chronic sneezing?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. David Mann answered

Specializes in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery

Sneezing: Try antihistamine like Allegra or zyrtec. If no help try nasalcrom. If problem persists see doctor for rx med trial (nasal steroids, nasal antihistamines) and allergy testing-- also try saline nasal spray tp clean nose of irritants like dust pollen or mold. Also , avoid possible allergens, dust, pets, mold, pollen.

Answered 6/24/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question