confusion about weight loss diets?

Pathology 49 years experience
Balanced diet: Weight loss needs caloric restriction and incease in physical activity. Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits and whole grain preprations in moderations, reduce fat, especilly saturated fat intake and increase physical activity. There is no magic diet, find one that you can stick to, is balanced. And low in calories.
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Cosmetic Dentistry 25 years experience
That is an outdated dogma that has failed. the proof is in the last 50 years. calories in calories out is not how our hormone driven bodies work. we are not a furnace
Dec 17, 2012
Pathology 49 years experience
Provided original answer
Wish you good health! Dr. Shvartsman, notwithstanding, you cannot lows weight without establishing a negative caloric balance.
Jul 17, 2018