U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

How do i heal nerve damage under my arms from crutches?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 30 years experience
Visit a doctor: There is a whole nerve plexus called the brachial plexus under the arm in the armpit region. You need to see a doctor for this(orthopeist or neurologist) you can develp some serious problems for this if not professionally managed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 32-year-old member asked:
Do nerves in the arm heal themselves?
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
A 63-year-old female asked:
I have gotten raw areas in my groin and undwr both arms. What can I use to heal this?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 30-year-old male asked:
What does it mean when nerves jump in your arms like muscles is it anything to worry about?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jul 13, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.