i smoked a drugs last 1 year ago , i smoked , ice , marijuana , khashkhas , and i wanna know how many years if i no smoke my body will clean at all?

No guarantees : It is wonderful that you have been able to get past the drugs & each day forward will help your system rebuild. Some tissues that are irritated or injured by the exposure will repair over weeks, months & years but some effects are lasting. The central nervous system, nerves & heart muscle have little ability to repair if affected.
Dr. Kevin Passer
Child Psychiatry 35 years experience
Clear in a month: Most of the drugs you say you smoke, are undetectable in the urine after one month. My best advice is for you to continue to refrain from all of the dangerous drugs you mentioned. Good for you for getting clean.

Last updated Jul 5, 2012