Jacksonville, FL

I am so scared of haveing a pe. i have had a strange pain in the base of my throat and on the right side up to my eari coughed up a small amount of blood probably from nose, have a horse voice and 21 weeks pregnant?

Dr. Marc Hirsch
To ER: Don't be scared, be smart. Go to an emergency room and get checked out. That way you'll know and be able to enjoy your pregnancy in peace.
Dr. Rodeen Rahbar
Surgery 21 years experience
See a doctor : Your symptoms are concerning enough to see a doctor. Remember that there are two lives at risk here.
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Afraid of doc: You should never be afraid to see a docotr if you are sick. In your case you shuld see one asap as you are pregnant as well. Yu do not want to have the fetus catch any preventable infection. Docotrs are there to help so relax and you should be fine. Good luck.
Last updated Dec 15, 2014