Why does my baby spit up so often after getting fed?

Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Reflux: Make sure to burp the baby and do not overfeed another way to prevent is t keep your baby sirloin for a few minutes after is fed.
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Could be reflux: Gastroesophageal reflux is a common cause of spitting up in babies. You baby may also be overfeeding. In addition, vomiting could rarely be due to milk protein or food allergies. Be sure to discuss your concerns with your doctor to determine the cause. Try also keeping your baby positioned upright 15-20minutes after feedings and burp her frequently to help minimize the spit ups.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Very common.: 70% of babies spit up to some extent. Things that help are frequent burping and keeping your baby upright against you for about 15 minutes after feeding. If this doesn't help, it's time to see your baby's Dr.