can you reuse breast pumps

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Yes: You can reuse the pump. You need new tubing however.
Yes: Breast pumps are reusable. The next owner of a used pump just has to buy new plastic parts: tubing, bottles, etc. . . The pump itself can be wiped clean with disinfectant, and it's ready to work!
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Yes: Make sure that all of the attachments (including tubing and bottles) are brand new. This ensures there is no cross-contamination of your baby's milk with another's. In fact, breast pumps used in the hospital are used with multiple women, but they are cleaned and the attachments are replaceable to maintain sterility.