U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old male asked:

I have seborrheic dermatitis and hairloss. is there any special diet plan which i could follow to help treat the condition ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 53 years experience
Unlikely: Diet may be an issue but usually not at your age. I would make an appointment to see a Dermatologist for both dermatitis and hair loss.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 16, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.