Is having a small waist compare to your bust and hip normal?waist 29inch,bust 38and hip 41?how do i lose just my waist fat?body shape?height 170cm

Dr. Hasan Khondker
Yes : body types comes in all different shapes and as long as your Bmi is normal you should be fine
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Endocrinology 52 years experience
"Out of shape": You are probably in good shape but to make you more comfortable I would recommend you see both a dietitian and a physical trainer. You have nothing to lose (except cost) and will feel even more comfortable about yourself. PS: You did not include you age so I may have misunderstood a few things.
Last updated Jul 2, 2016