New York, NY

smoking one cigarette of weed on a daily basis, is it unhealthy? i tend to do this to improve my eating taste and appetite. please advice.

Dr. Robert Fietsam
Thoracic Surgery 35 years experience
What state do u live: There is very little research to suggest that one a day would be any problem. However in many states it is illegal and therefore I could not recommend that. It is interesting that there are receptors in the brain for THC. They must have a reason for being there but we don't know yet why. There is research that cannanabidoids may actually improve the immune system

Last updated Jan 7, 2015