Smithsburg, MD
A 34-year-old male asked:

I have a pea sized lump under my chin. it doesn't cause me pain. the lump is on the left side, and is very movable. it snaps back in place.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Family Medicine 26 years experience
If...: If this is a new finding you should see a ENT(ear, nose and throat) specialist in order to get it checked. We cannot tell what it is through this platform and without and direct exam.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 23, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.