where can i buy cytotec (misoprostol)?

Cytotec (misoprostol): Misoprostol (Cytotec) is a prescription medication so you will need to see a medical provider to have is prescribed.

Is it safe to take cyotec during pregnancy?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Yes: Cytotec (misoprostol) is used to induce labor. It is safe to take but only under the supervision of a healthcare provider and only in a hospital setting.

Can you buy misoprostol onlline without a prescription?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 48 years experience
Proably not.: Canadian pharmacies do require and rx from a us licensed doctor. I realize that it might be avaialble from some sources (usually indian made), but i certainly would not recommend you take it unless authorized by your dr.!

What are the effects of misoprostol more than once?

Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Maternal-Fetal Medicine 47 years experience
Misoprostol: Misoprostol is used to protect the stomach lining from the effects of nsaids like Aspirin and ibuprofen. It is also used for inducing uterine contractions. Misoprostol can be used more than once. It remains in the body only for a short time.

What is misoprostol usually taken for?

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Maternal-Fetal Medicine 26 years experience
Stomach protection.: Fda has only approved Misoprostol to counteract the erosive effects of nsaids on the stomach lining and prevent gastritis in chronic NSAID users. Off label uses of daily ob/gyn practice include induction of labor, management of uterine atony and postpartum hemorrhage, pregnancy termination.

Please point me to where can I buy misoprostol(cytotec) online?

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Prescription only: I don't believe you can buy this online unless you somehow get it from a pharmacy in Canada or Mexico. This medication shouldn't be taken without prescription however, as it can cause severe asthma symptoms. If you are planning to use it to cause a pregnancy loss, you may cause yourself hemorrhaging.