Is it okay to use a bior strip on my nose while using clindamycin phosphate topical gel?

Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dermatology 24 years experience
Yes: Biore strips are fun even if they do not have much long term efficacy. Use the biore strip first to remove the excess skin cells and oil in your pores. Then apply the clindamycin, which may possibly penetrate better without all that junk in there! for long term cleaning out the pores, you will want to get a prescription strength retinoid from your dermatologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.