Cherokee, NC

my period ended on the 13th. had intercourse two days ago. an now i am bleeding an while i was n the shower there were big chunks of blood? wat is it?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Vaginal bleeding: This is abnormal and you need to see your doctor asap for an examination. If you continue to bleed heavily go to the ER. Perhaps you are pregnant and having a problem.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Irregular periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit