United Kingdom

I had my last miscarriage about 5 weeks ago. no period as yet, have sore breast and cramps. what does this mean?

Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Miscarriage effects: A miscarriage is likely to cause disruption in your menstruation regularity. The soreness of nipple and cramps are also due to the hormonal imbalance from the event. It should normalize by 2-3 cycle periods.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Need more info: This is an interesting question that is commonly occurs and may be due to hormonal changes or something else .Please see your OB/GYN who knows you best and can after an exam help you.
Pathology 51 years experience
Depends: Have you been sexually active and having unprotected sex. If yes, you may wish to do a home pregnancy test. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions in the kit carefully.
Last updated Apr 4, 2019