i had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and i haven't gotten my period on time. my boyfriend pulled out and didn't ejaculate in me do you know why ?

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Could still b pregna: Any time you have unprotected intercourse, pregnancy is a possibility so the first step is to check a pregnancy test and if it is negative and your period still hasn't started repeat it in 3-5 days. Stress and several other things can cause this but you definitely need to begin a reliable method of contraception and use condoms to decrease the risk of STDs. Be safe!
Answered on Dec 13, 2014
1