is it safe to wear one contact lens in my right eye for only two hours. i have a form of pink eye in my left eye which still has some blurred vision.

Dr. Visalakshi Vallury
Not recommended: Conjunctivitis can spread quickly from one eye to the other. Therefore you should not wear contact lenses at all until the infection is clear. Continuing to wear the contact can increase the risk of worsening infection, corneal injury etc.
Answered on Mar 6, 2015
1
Dr. John Downing
58 years experience Ophthalmology
I absolutely agree. Every contact lens wearer needs a pair of glasses to wear whenever there is a problem with the contacts. When your doctor says it is OK to resume contacts, start with a new pair, disinfect your case and take care of them with the proper cleaning and storage solutions. If you get one infection, you are at risk to get more if you are not very careful, and more serious ones.
Mar 5, 2015