A member asked:

I have been diagnosed copd w/interstitial lung disease. i had sarcoidosis at 24 i am now 59 yrs. old. i am short of breath. what is the treament?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Martin Morell answered

Specializes in Rheumatology

are new treatments for active pulmonary fibrosis, some treatments to alleviate bronchospasm, talk to your pulmonologist, or rheumatologist if sarcoid active for other treatments.

Answered Dec 4, 2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor