Decatur, IL

I've had lightheadedness and a buzzing feeling in body for about two years but doctors tell me i'm fine need help scares me ?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
In your case : is a sign of anxiety, and one that can cause a great deal of distress. Depending on the cause of your anxiety symptoms, your health care provider can recommend appropriate treatment. See your PCP for evaluation and possible referral.
Dr. Victor Bonuel
If all the tests are: normal or negative, most likely your symptoms are psychological in nature (anxiety) or a sign of hypochondriasis. You just need more reassurance that nothing is serious in your body. Seeing a Psychiatrist may help you overcome your condition. You may need to lighten up and engage in sports activities or meditation exercises.God bless you!
Dr. David Brouwer
Lightheaded: Without knowing what kind of evaluations you have gone through, I would recommend seeing your primary care doctor to make sure all of the necessary tests have been accomplished. Most young adults with these symptoms do not have a serious disease, and if it was something serious it likely would have become more evident now after 2 years.
Dr. Emanuel Winocur
Be concern no scare: Make sure that your physical examination is negative, There is no doubt that anxiety or fear make create your symptoms.

Last updated Nov 30, 2014