what can i do if i got a 29 on the goldberg's depression test?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
The Goldberg: Depression Test is offered on line and is a brief instrument to assess possible depression. As the website says, it does not replace the need for professional diagnosis or treatment. Please see a mental health professional. "Feeling Good" by David Burns is a helpful book. Peace and good health,.
Dr. Cyma Khalily
SEEK A PROFESSIONAL: It is important to remember that this is only a quick test for symptoms, and does not replace the diagnosis made by a trained and licensed mental health professional. If you score above the threshold on the Goldberg Test go speak with a professional
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 14 years experience
Therapy?: Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anxiety or depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.