how can i help my baby socialize with other babies?

Dr. Josephine Ruiz-healy
Interactions: Babies are social creatures from day one. They socialize with everyone that interacts with them. Babies love other babies, but they will not play with each other until they are at least 2 to 3 years old, they benefit from the stimulation and exposure of being around other kids.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Be Social: The more your baby interacts with others, the more social skills are developed, whether a simple smile or later playing together with friends. Start earlier and with some regularity. The only downside is more frequent exposure to infections, but the the upside is great.
Dr. Julia Sundel
Play with your baby: You are your baby's first playmate. Talk to her, sing to her and make faces. Respond to your baby when she is hungry, cranky or tired. She will learn to trust you. This is the foundation of socialization.
Dr. Laura Webb
Lots of playtime!: Babies are social creatures- they love looking at human faces. Allow them to socialize with others by singing, smiling, and talking with them at a distance of 8-12 inches. Encourage others to do the same with them. This helps develop both their language and social skills. The more interactions they have the more social skills they will develop.
Dr. Irwin Berkowitz
Specializes in Pediatrics
Not important: For the first one to two years the most important socialization is between the primary care giver and the baby. Reading to the baby, responding to the baby and hugging the baby will help the baby develop appropriate social skills. Television and computers are no substitute for human contact.