Bangladesh

is it okay to masterbate just after having wet dream?

Dr. Liesa Harte
Yes: There is absolutely no problem with that.

Is there anything I can do while masturbating to train myself to last longer?

Dr. Jesse Mills
Urology 20 years experience
Yes: There is some biofeedback. You can bring yourself to the point of climax, stop, pinch the tip of your penis hard for 30 seconds and resume. This is called the squeeze technique. Medications may also be helpful. Some sex therapists recommend less masturbation and more couples training to help time orgasm better.
Pathology 44 years experience
This is VERY good advice. I've known a few people for whom the "squeeze technique" has changed lives dramatically for the better.
Feb 2, 2013
Dr. Brian Nguyen
If you are interested in doing something outside of a sexual context to help improve your control, you can try kegel exercises in order to strengthen your pelvic muscles and your ability to contract them and possibly resist ejaculation.
Nov 3, 2018

If i'm obsessed with masturbation, could I have ocd?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Very likely, yes.: By definition OCD contains the word "obsessed". Generally when we say we are obsessed about something it's because we don't like a specific thought, feeling or behavior we have that contriols us and we don't control it. To rise to the level of a disorder it has to impact our life negatively, cause problems and appear to be out of our willful control. That's when professional help is needed.

What are the consequences of chronic over-masturbation?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Several: An unhealthy lifestyle, mental stress, relational stress, physical damage to the sex organ, poor performance at the work place, withing the family or in relationships in general. You would have to define "over-masturbation" though. What some would consier "over" may be normal for someone else. Discuss with your pcp, counsellor, clergy, mentor or health/mental health counsellor.

What can I expect following treatment for chronic over-masturbation?

Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Not Much: Hopefully the patient will masturbate less.

How common is masturbation?

Dr. Miriam Sivkin
Very: Maturbation is very common in most people.
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
In fact it is very uncommon for boys not to masturbate, and less uncommon for girls although still common
Sep 12, 2012