How do i get over a rational phobia, that effects my social and daily life. i have emetophobia and it causes me to have anxiety and feel paranoid.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
A social phobia: can express itself the way you mention. Essentially, we are afraid that we are going to be embarassed by something we do that is out of our control. A clinical psychologist can be helpful. There is a slight chance that ANYONE may vomit but your feelings take over and make you think it is highly probable. "Feeling Good" is a book by David Burns that may help also. Peace and good health.
Dr. Diane Minich
Counsuling: can help you deal with your phobia.

Last updated Nov 24, 2014