TX

I have this feeling of my period for the last three days and nothing. i should have started my period on yesterday. please advise?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 30 years experience
Common: Being late on a period is extremely common, so there's no immediate cause for alarm. You have not given any information about yourself, so if you are sexually active the first thing you do is a home pregnancy test. If negative you can wait up to a month to see what happens: if you miss a second period (not pregnant) call a doctor for an evaluation> Good wishes.
Last updated Nov 29, 2014