IL

Yesterday i felt something pop in my eye and it was sore all day. today i woke up and now my left inside corner of my eyelid is red,swollen,and sore?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 32 years experience
See your eye doctor: Go see your ophthalmologist. If you can't get in, see an optometrist. Feeling a popping sensation in your eye is never a good thing, especially when it gets sore. Occasional painfree redness is ok (often due to broken blood vessel) but swollen & sore eye needs to be evaluated. I assume your vision hasn't changed since you didn't comment. Still it's imperative that you get evaluated today.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 24, 2021