A member asked:

Fever, lymph nodes, stomach ache, diarrhea, malaise, headache, fatigue, body ache, protein in urine, very tired, night sweats - for 4 days. what could be the reason? do i need immediate attention?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Yes.: Usually, acute infection involving more than 3 body systems turns out to be viral.. Also MOST of the symptoms you describe are very non-specific in nature, However, your symptoms sound quite severe, so you do need medical attention. Altho I don't know how you know about it, I am particularly concerned about the protein in your urine.

Answered 9/28/2016

3.5k views

Thank
Dr. John Chiu answered

Yes: If you have all these symptoms , you should see a doctor even though they may all be caused by a viral infection. You didn't mention how much protein is present in your urine - the major reason I urge you to check with your doctor since viral infection usually fades away in about 10 days.

Answered 11/25/2015

3.5k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more