can stress cause back to itch?

Stress: Could lead to hives and itching.

The gums above my two front teeth are swollen and I need them to go back to normal within 72 hours what do I do?

Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry 12 years experience
Brush, rinse, floss: Brush and keep them clean, floss them gently and try rinsing with warm salt water in that area specifically. Rinse for a minute or so or as long as you can. This should help it go away. If the swelling is not going away you need to see your dentist to have it checked out. Good luck.

What's a lumbar sympathetic block procedure?

Dr. Troy Reyna
Pediatric Surgery 44 years experience
Local anesthesia: This is a block in which a local anesthesia is injected into the lumbar plexus of nerves to alleviate the symptoms of nerve irritation.

I have little red bumps on my side and they itching?

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 43 years experience
Diagnosis : You should see your dermatologist for a correct diagnosis and therapy. This could be caused by several diseases.

What can I do for a wasp bite very itchy?

Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov
Hydrocortisone OTC: The easiest way is to apply over-the counter 0.25% Hydrocortisone cream. And try to avoid the wasps, of course... Good luck.
Grand Prairie, TX

My sister got her period last week and it came back 4 days later what could it be?

Dr. Franklyn Farrell
Need Gynecology Eval: Vaginal bleeding is not always your menstrual peiod. Sometimes women get miscarriages that happen about the time that they expect their periods. Also, there are a lot of conditions that can develop in the uterus that can cause bleeding such as fibroids, uterine polyps, cancer, infections, etc. Your sister should go and see her pcp or a gynecologist for an evaluation of her vaginal bleeding.

Last updated Nov 12, 2014