i have not gotten my period for 3 months. i stopped it for 2 and recently started it again. but no period and negative home pregnanct test ?

Dr. Susana Sixto-rodriguez
Irregular periods: If you are having irregular periods you need to have a pelvic ultrasound and labs done. If you are trying to get pregnant it's a good idea to have all of you check ups up to date and start your prenatal vitamins for several months before getting pregnant. A blood pregnancy test is also more reliable than a urine test, especially with early pregnancy. Good luck
Answered on Nov 12, 2014