Plano, TX

which is more likely to increase psychoses. increasing stalevo (carbidopa and levodopa and entacapone) from 125 to 150 on the same schedule or changing the dosage from 6 to 7 per day ?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Less risk by inc frq: In the treatment of Parkinson's patients with Sinemet (carbidopa and levodopa) it is generally believed that increased frequency of medication dosage is preferable for a variety of reasons including less risk of precipitating psychoses by the medication. Having said that-the most honest answer is "you will never know until you try it."