U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old member asked:

What can cause sudden blurry vision in right eye? is it related to my history of graves disease?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Thomas Knecht
A Verified Doctoranswered
32 years experience
Possibly: Hi. Sudden eye/vision changes should be evaluated promptly by an ophthalmologist. Please do not delay. Vision is too precious to jeopardize.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 41-year-old member asked:
Any reason why my eyes are bulging but I do not have graves' disease?
2 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
Can graves disease cause temporary blindess in one eye?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
What conditions other than graves' disease that cause bulging eyes?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Nov 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.