hi docter ,i have a1b negative blood group my boy friend has a1b positive blood group can we marry?

Dr. Anthony Fritz
Absolutely: Blood types have no bearing on whether a couple can marry or not. If you plan on having children together then your obstetrician will easily deal with appropriate treatment for you and your then spouse having different blood types.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Yes.: Your blood type has no bearing on your compatibility. You will need Anti D immunoglobulin in your 28th week of pregnancy to reduce your chances of developing antibodies to your babies red blood cells.