i have cracks at corner of mouth. what can i do?

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Cracks: Dermatologist might help if causing discomfort.
Dr. Daniel Quon
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 42 years experience
Need to be seen: Cracks at the corner of the mouth can be caused by several things. Over stretching of the lips, some nutritional deficiencies, and an improper bite relationship are some possible causes. Your dentist would be a logical place to start to try to identify the cause and provide recommendations for you.
Dr. Allena Willis
Orthodontics 18 years experience
Angular chelitis: Angular chelitis(cuts at the corners of the mouth) can have an etiology from bacteria, fungus, a loss in vertical dimension, or iron deficiencies. See your dentist for proper care as soon as possible. Proper diagnosis is key for proper treatment.