PA

Eye feels like there is something in it?

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Common complaint: If you vision in OK then look for a foreign body,like an eye lash. Have someone pull down on the lower lid to examine the eye. If nothing is seen but you still feel the same consult your family physician.
Dr.
See doctor.: Foreign body sensation in eye could be a sign of infection or a foreign body itself. Wash eye with tap water, don't rub it and please see your doctor.
Dr.
Some thing in eye: Could be a foreign body like dirt or may be a misdirected eye lash. it can also be because of foreign body on the cornea. Make sure it is not getting sticky as early onset of infection can cause a similar feeling. Rinsing the eye with clean water is a good start. if still the sensation persist, follow up with your GP.