Dacula, GA

my period usually last 7 days and its super heavy. this time my period was only 2 day it stop and then spotting just a light brown discharge. why?

Dr. James Rochester
Very common: Sometimes your period changes in terms of when it comes, how long it lasts, how heavy the bleeding is. Many factors in play here and exact cause not always discovered. Not to worry. Very common. If your period continues to be irregular for another cycle or 2, see your doctor for evaluation. If you develop pain, fevers, foul discharge see your doctor asap. Hope this helps. Best of luck. Dr R

Last updated Feb 28, 2015