i just hit my head hard. my eyes are teary and foggy my head and neck hurt pretty bad i feel foggy and i'm a little a nauseas. should i be worried?

3 doctor answers
25 years experience Psychiatry
Recommend med eval: for possible concussion.
Answered on Apr 5, 2020
1
1
25 years experience Psychiatry
Provided original answer
Oh my gosh, Thanks so much for this update. So glad that you sought medical care on this one. Hope you recover quickly and completely.
Oct 28, 2014
Dr. Lori Semel
35 years experience Pediatrics
Head Injury: Did you lose consciousness when you hit your head? If the bang was that hard, it is better to be safe than sorry and let the ER evaluate you. Good Luck
Answered on Nov 1, 2014
1
Dr. Rashed Hasan
31 years experience Pediatrics
Closed head injury: Following a head injury if you have persistent headache, vomiting, disorientation to time, place and person(s) that you know well or have blurry vision or problems walking, or doing your daily activities,then you need to be seen by a physician. If you do not go to the hospital, have someone check on through the night to make sure that it is easy to wake you up
Answered on Nov 7, 2014
1