MO

I'm 20 years old and i've been on my period for 13 days straight, it hasn't stopped and it's heavier than normal. i normally bleed rather light.

Dr. Amy Glaser-carpenter
17 years experience
Heavy bleeding: Heavy bleeding can be from building too thick of an endometrial lining but could also be a bleed from too thin of an endometrial lining. If the bleeding is super heavy and you are lightheaded or dizzy and your pulse is > 100, you need to be seen right away. If not, you can make an appointment next week and your doctor can give you some pills to stop the bleeding

Last updated Oct 25, 2014