Brooklet, GA

First i sleep often on the sofa . problem is when humid my hands legs feet hurt like my muscles or bones can it be cancer? im waiting for x-ray

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Hard to say: Pain in the muscles or bones during humid weather is sometimes reported by people with various forms of arthritis, including the very common osteoarthritis (degenerative arthritis of aging). Sometimes people with an old wound or healed fracture will complain of increased aching during humid weather. I've not seen that it can be a symptom of cancer.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology 28 years experience
It depends/nore info: More info. Is likely needed to be sure of what this is. It may be that the humidity is doing this, that you may be sensitive to it, and that you need to replenish fluids. Second, sleeping on the sofa may cause muscle cramps, and that you might need to sleep more on a firm bed. Finally, this cramping can be a sign of circulation problems, especially if you are older. Cancer seems unlikely.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology 28 years experience
Provided original answer
See your doctor to be sure.
May 24, 2012

Last updated Mar 26, 2013