Canada

I am in search of a new med for my bipolar/anxiety...tried several with weight gain issues..are there any that are weight neutral or weight loss? tx

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 38 years experience
Your Dr's job: Ideally, your doctor knows your overall health and is responsible for this search. Work together to find your best fit and ask for a CBT therapy referral to minimize drug needs. They all can have weight side effects, so you want the least of them possible. Also ask about diet/exercise plans - they'll help w/ all of your concerns. Best wishes!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.