Canada

I'm a virgin and i have a mess of wrinkly bumps covering my perineum to my anus. i dont know if its a yeast infection because some signs are there.

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
You need: To go see you doctor to get these looked at. They could be a variety of things. If you have a discharge along with them it could be an infection. You didn't say whether this was new or not. However, I think the best thing to do is get it checked. Take someone with you so you won't be embarrassed, the doctor won't be , we do this all the time.