If i start to eat a lot of organic foods does that help clear up acne & if i get organic body and face wash would that help too ?

Dr. Tanya Russo
Diet and acne: Certainly a clean diet is good for your skin and overall health, but it is still important to practice good skin care. Regular exercise can also help. Acne is very much affected by hormonal cycles, so flare ups will likely still occur, but will possibly be less severe.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 58 years experience
No: Organic foods and other "organic" products are of no relevance to acne. It is related to genetics, hormones, menstrual cycles, birth control. If you have a problem, a dermatologist will help you.