how can i know if my penis is fractured?

Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery 54 years experience
That is one thing: -that would be very obvious @ the time of injury !

How do you heal a fractured penis?

Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao answered
Hospital-based practice 46 years experience
Go to er: Urologist should be able to help. First they may have to reduce the swelling or hematoma associated with this condition.

My boyfriend has a fractured penis, will we ever be able to have normal intercourse?

Dr. Steven Canfield
Urology 25 years experience
Penile fracture: Most likely. Wait for him to heal. The injury can effect the nerves of the penis and there can be scarring, but chances are he'll rise to the occasion.

Bf said that he has "fractured" his penis before. I was just wondering how long that will take to heal?

Dr. David Sneid
Endocrinology 41 years experience
No bones about it: Since there are no bones in the penis (at least in humans) i'm not sure what he "fractured". Gives new meaning to the phrase, "i have a bone to pick with you".
Canada

Would I know if I fractured my penis?

Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Probably: Penis will be bent. Convex side will be tender & swollen. Most common cause is sex with partner on on top. Need 2C urologist if fracture is suspected. Most require surgical correction. Minor fractures are likely cause of most cases of Peyronie's disease

How to know if my penis is fractured?

Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 36 years experience
No bone.....: The penis does NOT contain any bone, so it can't fracture in the most common use of the word... BUT there are a number of spongy muscles, fascia and various suspensory ligaments that can be damaged. This is a serious injury and should be looked at by a professional. See a urologist if you think this injury may have happened to you. Left untreated, a penis fracture may result in deformity.

Last updated Nov 22, 2015