Malaysia

What is the basis for saying that it is ok to take vitamins together with tea & coffee? is it not safer to wait at least 1 hour after the beverage?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
It's best not to: take vitamins on an empty stomach. They may upset your stomach. Also, you don't want them to run right through you but to be absorbed and the food helps that. Tea and coffee are diuretics, thus they make you urinate and this may promote the excretion of the vitamins wasting their help and your money. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.