A member asked:

Haven't walked in years today is ny fourth day waking and at the end of my mile i started to feel real weird dizzy kinda checked my blood sugar 109?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Start slower?: Obvious question is WHY haven't you walked in years until today? If you've been wheelchair or bedbound for that long then, to me I think walking a mile at a time is starting a bit too ambitiously. Has your cardiac status been tested? I know you're young but I still believe a stress test may do a body good in this case if you insist on the mile a day. I would be more conservative with distance.

Answered 10/6/2014

3.7k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more