why are my pupils naturaly bigger then most people's?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
Pupils: genes.Look at your other relatives. Are you more often in the dark?

Is there a way to undo the dilation to my pupils after speed?

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Nope: The easy answer is don't do speed! however, in answer to your question, just wait for it to clear out of your blood.

Why does the ophthalmologist dilate the pupil?

Dr. Brandon Macy
Podiatry 41 years experience
To get a better...: Look at the retina without the pupils constricting when exposed to the light, at least that how it was once explained to me.
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Michael Ham commented
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
Dilation makes the pupil larger and remain larger in light. This enables the eye doctor to look in the back/inside the eye through the large opening (dilated pupil) instead of a small opening. enables better and more complete exam.
Dec 22, 2013

Are pupils dilation a sign that someone likes you?

Dr. William Goldstein
Ophthalmology 31 years experience
Maybe: Pupil size changes with emotion in most people. Fear and excitement can both cause dilation though, so you may not know which it is!

Why does your pupil dilate?

Dr. Stevan Cordas
Pupil: Because a part of the autonomic nervous system (sympathetic) , when stimulated, will caused two sets of muscles in your iris to change the diameter of the whole in the center (the pupil).

My pupils are constantly pulsating in light that is not changing. What could cause this?

Eye doctor can check: An ophthalmologist (an md eye doctor) can check the eyes to see if the iris is behaving oddly, either dilating-contracting-dilating-contracting without changes in the surrounding light; or pulsating as if the pupil were moving in sync with the person's heartbeat. The doctor can do a thorough eye exam to make sure there is not a problem in the eye, around the eye, or behind the eyeball.