U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Owensboro, KY
A 34-year-old male asked:

What causes mole like bumps around the nostrils and how can i get rid of them?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwataanswered
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
See a dermatologist: or ENT to examine your mole like bumps for best answer and to give you treatment options. It is better than guessing as you want a definitive diagnosis first. You can also start with your PCP first, as it may be easier to get in to see your doctor first.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 42-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Oct 2, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.