United Kingdom

had iui on 15/9/14. periof not due until 30th but seeing blood when i wipe since 25th..could this be implantation bleeding? im.also taking cycloget

Dr. Carrie Cannon
Possible: Wait another week and check first AM urine with home pregnancy test. It could also be dysfunctional uterine bleeding which is common with hormonal shifts even with stress. Trying to conceive can be stressful which works against you. Easier said than done, but try to relax. Many couples conceive after adoption because the pressure is off. Follow up with your fertility specialist, too. Take care.