A male asked:

I am really afraid of dying from a glass of water. I am afraid of secondary drowning or dry drowning. Any help?

45 years experience in Pediatrics
Fixations: You need to find a mental health professional to guide you with this issue. If this fixation over a specific item is intruding in your thoughts, only investigating where the idea originated and what prompted it will help. The idea itself may be just a sign of a deeper issue you cannot realize on your own.
Answered on Sep 28, 2014

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.