U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Tanzania, United Republic of
A 24-year-old male asked:

Hi doc am affected by overmasturbation i feel weak and pe as wel what should i do and any herbal medicine to use to overcome the problem?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Internal Medicine 31 years experience
Hypersexuality: Prervasive hypersexuality requires full medical and mental health evaluation with counseling, If underlying mental health is presnt treatment may consider drugs that will slow libido. Seeking help promptly may prevent getting in trouble with the law.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 26, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.