A member asked:

How can i find a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma?

7 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Michael Thompson answered

Specializes in Hematology and Oncology

Find a Hematologist: American society of hematology (ash) "find a hematologist" website: http://store.Hematology.Org/default.Aspx?Tabid=231 or 1) mmrf, lls, or other advocacy group info, 2) word of mouth in your area.

Answered 7/4/2020


Dr. Stephen Noga answered

Specializes in Medical Oncology

Internet or patients: Sometimes local chapters of the leukemia and lymphoma society or the international myeloma foundation are great resources..Not only for doctors specializing in myeloma but also for patients with the disease who have researched this topic. Various local cancer centers should have web pages listing doctors with this specialty if available. Healthtap will also be a resource as it grows.

Answered 7/20/2012


Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein answered

Specializes in Hematology and Oncology

Websites or MD: Your doctor may be able to refer you to a myeloma specialist. Alternatively you can call or check the websites of the international myeloma foundation or the multiple myeloma research foundation.

Answered 9/19/2013



Related Questions

A member asked:

Need doctor's help! will itching be a sign of multiple myeloma?

A doctor has provided 1 answer