what's the first step i need to do to get an abortion? i've only taken the pregnant test from home and it's positive. my period is a month late.

Dr. Paul Williams
Abotion needs: Depending on your age - over 18 - no issue - just contact a provider in your area - you are early in the process so the procedure should be able to be performed without difficulty. If you are under 18 - depending on state laws you may need a parent's permission. And not to "preach" but next time - use precautions so that you don't find yourself in this situation. Good luck.
Answered on Jun 3, 2015
4